Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cos i dont want to share my burger dude! thats y!! :P

So what exactly is the problem with a lone gal munching her burger in peace? I mean…cant she do that? Is it taboo?? And that too in broad daylight? Oh come on…it’s a free world…it all started with one of those famous hunger pangs of mine which I knew only a kfc chicken could satisfy :) so there I go…happily ordering a zinger and gleefully settling down in one of those two seaters (they should provide ‘single’ chairs too) and opening my burger snack box to take the first bite and then…. I get the ‘stares’, the occasional glances and the like…there was a group of 8 people sitting two tables across me and one girl from the group suddenly noticed me…her eyes widened (ok maybe that was a bit dramatic but anyways but am entitled to some drama) and she whispered something to her friends and suddenly I had 7 other heads turning towards to me, watching me as if I were some rare species (u know that avatar sort..) “well”, I thought, “ok so u are a group and am alone..as if that could spoil my appetite!” so I happily continued munching my burger only to realize that a lonely girl is not free to do that. I realized that there were people staring with me and it’s not those stares from young handsome guys..sigh..no..It was more from girls and golden oldies (you know those grey haired sorts…) A girl who was sitting with her date opposite to my table gave me a smirking look as if to say “look at poor you, all alone, oh! I pity you girls!”…one look at her date and I realized I was better off…then there was this bunch of golden oldies, 8 of them, (8 seems to be the number today!) who literally couldn’t take their eyes off me!! :D (I should be flattered I guess!!) every second, one of them had to turn to check whether I was still sitting alone or would somebody join me…I tried searching for one single girl at that place and lo! I did spot one! She was sitting with her tray and looking here and there (maybe she was searching for somebody like herself, I thought) and before I could wave at her and say “dear, you are not alone”, there comes her date…darn! That was when I noticed a guy sitting next to my table…he was all alone and yet eating very comfortable…I wanted to cry out “ok stare at him now! But nah, nobody seemed interested…it’s so unfair that guys can sit alone and eat at leisure while when it comes to girls you expect that they will be accompanied…sigh…next time somebody stares at me while I eat am just gonna say what I have written as my title :) maybe that will help…ciao…

No comments: